Saturday, June 10, 2006



Sorry I didn't post yesterday...we've had company for the weekend and I was a little busy. My oldest sister, Diane, came to stay the weekend with us to visit and we've really enjoyed having her around. She was 17 when I was born, and practically raised me while our mom worked. I called her "Sissy" because I couldn't say Diane when I was a little tyke. She's always been there for me and I love her very much. The bottom picture is Byron with her at the park, and the top picture is Byron and Clay walking to the swings. We had a great day. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

Very nice. The love between you is something to be cherished.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Colette said...

love the photo of your boy with your fiance'! too cute! These make the best kind of memories :)

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home