Friday, April 14, 2006












Some of our bluebonnet pictures I took today...the bluebonnets are just really thin and awful this year because of the dry fall and few freezes, but I found one decent-sized patch and tried to make the most of it. It was really the way-wrong time of day to take pics but I was out and thought, "What the hell!" Clay was uncooperative, André was bored, but J.P. and Byron were willing to let me take a few of them. You see my day 7 self portrait for the 30 in 30 project as well. Hope others are enjoying the day off today as we are! :)

Edited to add a bonus pic... another SP for the 30 in 30; you can see me in the reflection of his glasses.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Springtime!!! Did a great job with the blue bonnets

4:07 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

It still looks like you guys had a great day. Very nice for what it's worth. Lovely family pictures.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home