Friday, January 06, 2006




















Resolution #6...Optimism. I have been an optimist all my life, thankfully. I almost always see the glass as half-full. I can thank my mother for that, I think. In this new year, I'd like to continue to be optimistic about life and the changes that are ahead. I've been through a lot that could get me down if I let it, but I'm working hard to stay positive, focused, and happy. Keeping my optimistic nature will help in that endeavor.


I honestly believe that you can completely change your situation and circumstances simply by changing your perspective and attitude. The mind is a very powerful thing. It's all in the way you choose to look at things. How is YOUR vision?

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

Nice shot! I'm a half full kinda person too :-) Your shot really has a nice positive feel to it, and as always, love the scrapbook layout!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Edward said...

HALF EMPTY!

*big ass grin*

1:41 AM  
Blogger MattO said...

I love your optimism for life. Its such a wonderful uplifting thing to see. I love the angle of the photo and the message your story brings.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Vikas said...

Like doctornick, depending on the situation.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

I've always been a half empty, so that when good things happen, I'm surprised. Silly logic I've got. I think I should adopt your outlook on life though.

1:37 PM  
Blogger suemack said...

I'm with you on the half full glass Laurie...and I've got rose tinted glasses (prefer to believe the best in people)

*skips off into the sunset singing Pollyanna*

12:00 AM  
Blogger L2 said...

The colors in this really reinforce the message. Page layout is very good here, too, with the line of the top rim of the glass pointing to optimism.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

I love how you say so much from a single shot. The collages are wonderful! Loving them all

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home