Friday, February 17, 2006






















The feeling of the day has been patience...my kids have it (for the most part). I put together a southern-engineered backdrop stand tonight, made from PVC pipe and a bedsheet. I had fun configuring the pieces I had cut at Home Depot, and even more fun trying to talk the boys into sitting for me so I could see if it would work. ;)

I had them a little too close to the backdrop but I think it will work for my purposes. I can use it at work for sure, with the little ones. I can't wait to try it out for Mother's Day portraits! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

YOu can almost see who they are by how they sit. Excellent images.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Hahaha.. the two little ones are such hams.

12:27 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

What a great capture of facial expression! Backdrop looks like it's working well.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home