Thursday, February 09, 2006


What a day, what a day...with a sick little one who got a trip to the ER, an IV, blood work, x-rays, and a clear liquid diet, it's not a wonder I'm exhausted. I didn't have much of a mind for (or the time for) photography today, but I did snap this of the moon this afternoon, high in the sky. I looked up and immediately thought of the feeling of wonder...wondering about how small we are in the universe, wondering if we are alone in it (I personally don't think so), and ultimately, wondering if I could make it through the rest of the day without passing out. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Great shot, very simple and calming. As for being alone in the universe, is it true that when you call the UFO network the recording goes "Press 1 if your from texas...." ? :-)

12:24 AM  
Blogger MattO said...

I love moon shots. And daytime shots are soo cool. Keep up the hard work taking care of the kiddies. And are we alone? Ever feel the hair stick up on the back of your neck? Its them.............................

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home