Sunday, February 05, 2006


Meet my little troublemaker, Jason. We call him J.P. at home. He's the middle child, very much a rough-and-tumble, dig in the dirt, beat up his brothers BOY. If there's mischief to be had, he's the one making it. Instigator should probably have been his middle name! But he's also very sweet, smart as a whip, and extremely devoted to his brothers. I think he has the most outgoing personality of the three boys.

This face is his mischief face, so I thought I'd make the feeling/emotion of the day mischievous. It describes him to a T. ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

LOL give him little spike of hair at the rear and that is a perfect Dennis the menace! Nice capture.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Bill Landry said...

If that's not mischevious, I don't know what is :)

Great capture!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Bernard Shuford said...

I like the "theme" of the month, and I like the way you are using your boys to show them! That's a nice touch. Good photography, too :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny and sweet :) Great mischevious expression.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

I really enjoy these emotion shots! Very nice perspective on this one!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

Hahahahaha.. he's copying my evil look!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Great photo. I love the angle, and also the DOF. And his expression is great

3:23 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Spooky, he kind of looks a little like chuckie in this pic....

10:33 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

Wot a wondeful expression. I hope this was not the couple of seconds of quiet plotting time ... and that he found something mischievious to do immediately after.

2:09 PM  
Blogger L2 said...

Another fantastic capture. I keep telling you that you nailed it, and I keep meaning it!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home