Thursday, January 26, 2006


I know we all face long roads and many hurdles...and it’s up to us to overcome and persist. I'm on the long road to better health and i’m walking every day. my goal is to lose 50 pounds by May 31.

My new blood pressure medicine seems to be working really well, and I've felt a whole lot better the past four days. I've walked every day, sometimes twice a day, and I hope to be able to keep this up. This time it's not just vanity, it's my very life...and I'm going to make it work. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Go Laurie!!

I like the funky angle, and I hope you enjoy your walking :)

11:09 PM  
Blogger decker said...

Keep walkin' girl!
And thanks for your comment on my blog.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Great shots. Good luck with your walking, I walked a lot last summer/fall and lost 15 pounds. I just wish I lived somewhere where I could walk for more months, it's just too cold and snowy/icy here in the winter to walk.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

You go, Girl! You have great motivation! Love the collage!

9:46 AM  
Blogger TonyV said...

An admirable resolution. Hope goes well. And if my wife has her way, I'll be walking and at the gym soon.

1:45 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

WoW! You go girl!!!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

This is a truly wonderful collage. You amaze me everytime I visit this page. Some day I want to be able to do that. Nicely done.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home