Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I apologize for my picure's tardiness... I went this afternoon to take some pictures for "Road" but when I got home, I was dead tired...this flu or cold or whatever it is has really kicked my butt. I woke up at 3:00 am and thought OMG I forgot to post a PaD! Well, I processed it and here you go, at 3:51 am. I do intend to become more creative, as the picture states. I'm not going to be entering challenges so much anyway, so the voters can have their fun with clean, stock kinds of images and I'll have my fun with some stuff not of my "norm" (whatever that is). Box kickers unite! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Laurie L. Black said...

Loretta...thanks! I appreciate that. I do them with layers in PS...lots and lots and lots of layers. I've registered at a digital scrapbook site and from there, I've downloaded TONS of free digital scrapbook elements (backgrounds, embellishments, papers, textures) and from there, I just open up, copy, paste, and fiddle with things until I like what I see. It's not hard...just time consuming! :)

6:28 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Yes, boxes are for sissies! Sweet shots and love the paper.

9:17 AM  
Blogger L2 said...

Laurie - these are fanatastic. I especially like the translucent effect you got in the layering of the road pictures.

Quite right - boxes are for sissies! Count me in!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home