Saturday, January 07, 2006

Resolution #7...make sure my middle kiddo doesn't suffer too much from being the middle child. If you can't read the text on the page, it says this: "This is my middle child, Jason. he's a rowdy, rambunctious soon-to-be 7 year-old. He's also very sweet, loving, and extremely smart. He wins over his teachers with his precious smile, his quick wit, and his extremely charming personality. He must get that from his mom.

Seriously, Jason is one of the best kids around and I really am proud of him. I worry a lot about him succumbing to the "middle child" syndrome. To prevent that, I resolve to spend more one-on-one time with him. I want him to be able to look back on his childhood and know that he was loved and appreciated."

8 Comments:

Blogger kaye said...

Yet another great shot, and a wonderful resolution. I might have to go try this scrapbooking thing for myself. You make it look so easy!

4:56 PM  
Blogger MattO said...

Wow nothing is more important to a child then a parents time. I'm glad you have taken this step. Children are one of our best rewards in life. And having 3 you are blessed. Great way to involve them in your hobby.

9:48 PM  
Blogger mk said...

The mythical mk with seething rage and vengance cringes but the mushy soft on the inside mk has goosebumps for this cute resolution. I'm sure you are an excellent mother!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Abbott said...

Awwww!!! Fabulous shot! I just love your portrait work...you really have a great eye for it :-)

2:43 AM  
Blogger L2 said...

This is a fantastic shot of Jason! What a smile on his face - it sure seems like he knows he's both loved and appreciated.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

That's awesome! I guess I don't know what the middle child syndrom is. I am sure he will be just fine with you as his mother.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I can see how he would win over his teachers with that smile. Any everyone else. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom :)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kekiinani said...

What a smile!!!. Very cute shot indeed. Still enjoying your scrapbooking theme. You are doing a terrific job. Renee :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home