Saturday, January 21, 2006



I guess I'm running out of resolutions, and running out of steam on the page layouts...this is lame, I know. But I did notice my wallet, sitting here on the desk, unable to close. I keep EVERYTHING in it. Receipts, pay stubs, insurance cards, post-it notes with scribbled-down phone numbers, business cards, you name it...and I need to stop that. I can't even carry it in my camera bag with me because it is too big. I have to learn to "travel light" so to speak. I think I'll try cleaning it out tonight and attempt to live without all that crap in my wallet. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

I made this resolution a couple of years ago, and have never looked back.
My wallet has thanked me for it ever since.

10:17 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

At This rate, you'll have a bigger wallet than camera bag, LMAO, good luck with your resolution!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home