Wednesday, January 18, 2006


I think I'm going to try something new for PaD purposes only... I think I'm going to try (at least for the next few days to see how it works) to just take ONE picture and use it, no matter what. That might encourage me to try new filters, processing techniques, and even new shooting techniques. It might flop but it's a thought anyway. I did that tonight and took one shot of one of the crazy cat lady's eleventy cats...then used a dry brush filter on it several times. I love it! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Edward said...

Well, that's quite an embarkment.. I hope it goes well.. it's started well!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Very interesting, indeed! Good luck with this part of your project.

10:55 PM  
Blogger mk said...

Have you heard of Jim Brandenburg? He's a very well-known Minnesotan photographer but I'm not sure how well-known he is outside the state. He did a 90 day project where he forced himself to take only one photo a day. Of course, his shots are all genius and now he's made tons of money on the book, but still...your plan made me think of him. :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Michael P. Randazzo said...

This is an excellent idea. I wish I thought of it...well not really I wish I could keep up with it.

So far I missed only two days. One day I missed was the first, Dah, I was going to bag the whole idea right then and there but then I gave myself permission to not be perfect. I need to do that from time to time, I can be hardest on myself.

I think I am rambling, have a great day folks.

Michael

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home