Sunday, January 22, 2006


Well, I survived the party today at Chuck E. Cheese in Rockwall. Oy. It was loud, crowded, and incredibly sweltering hot in there. However, the pizza was good, the kids were good, and they had a good time for the most part. J.P. was disappointed that not one of his classmates came to the party...but he won more tickets than anyone else on the video games so that helped a little. Since the boys' birthdays are all within one month of each other, the party together seemed like a good idea at the time...but man, am I tired now. I hope I sleep well tonight!

I think that out of this, I will resolve to do two things...one, NEVER go to Chuck E. Cheese on a weekend again as long as I live, and two, have their parties together whenever possible. It sure was easier that way! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger MattO said...

Its a shame his friends didnt come out to help him enjoy his party. You have to wonder what their parents were thinking. I have to hand it to you, Chuck E. Cheese on a weekend is brave. I commend you for going and actually making it back. And as far as the resolution I'd bet looking back in 10 years you wish you could do it all over again, they grow up so fast.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

That is a nice collage of them all. I think it is a great idea to have them all together aswell. I love playing at chucky cheese. Not to sure about their pizza though. Happy Birthday, boys!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Edward said...

I hope you've called around to find out what the heck was with J.P.'s friends' parents.. grrr..
That kind of thing gets my goat in a big way.

12:36 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Omg!!! Chuckie cheese, doesnt that place hand out a jumbo bottle of tylenol and earplugs when you reserve a party there??? wow, brave mommy!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home