Thursday, February 02, 2006


The laughter of a child is one of the most pure, unadulterated elements on the planet. Sparkling eyes, chubby cheeks, goofy grins...they all work together to bring out one of my favorite emotions - joy. Clay was being silly this evening, laughing at me, so I snapped a few shots. They're too soft, too noisy, but I love them and thought the triptych presentation fit them well. We should listen to our kids more often and laugh as much as possible. It might keep us young. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Yes, this is joy! I feel it all over when looking at these shots! He is way to cute!

10:45 PM  
Blogger TonyV said...

I like the pictures and the sentiments. The softness almost seems to fit with the laughter and light-heartedness.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home