Saturday, April 15, 2006


Day 8 of the 30 in 30 project...man, his one was tough to post. I have a really hard time looking at myself, especially in full-length shots. I'm not a petite flower, if you will. ;) I bit the bullet and decided it was time to just get it over with and let everyone see every flaw, roll, and bit of fluff that is me. Granted, I've lost 29 pounds since January, so it's better than it was, but I still have a long way to go. Yikes.

I used the draganizer action, a lomo action, and a moody action to achieve this processed look. Just something different from me! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger TonyV said...

Like the processing. Very moody.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

I LOVE this shot! You are truely beautiful inside and out! You know... society puts images in our head on what we should look like..they leave the most important part out....our personalities. That is what counts the most. Beauty lies within and when you see that within you see it on the outside. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home