Tuesday, February 21, 2006


André is very studious...he works hard to keep his grades up and to do well in school. I'm proud of him for that. Tonight, he's working on a project that has been assigned to his gifted and talented reading class. They each had to choose a WWII-era subject and write a research paper, create a visual aid, and create a fact sheet to hand out to the other students in the class about your subject. His subject is General George S. Patton. I know that in my helping him to research his subject, I've learned a lot about that man. More than the movie ever portrayed, that's for sure. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

Way to go, Andre!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Good for him! Can he come over and help me with my biology presentation? Greenhouse gases and the ozone :D

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home