Sunday, February 19, 2006




I'm feeling rather nostalgic today...I worked for a long time to try to come up with something for the 80s challenge but can't seem to get anything that really embodies that time period. It was my coming-of-age years, and when I look back, those were some of the most awesome times of my life. I wouldn't trade a second of it...well, maybe one or two seconds but that's all. I still have my letter sweater from Beta Club, my letter jacket from drill team, my yearbooks, my memory book, my cap and gown, and my senior prom corsage. How that happened I'll never know. Even if I can't use these for the challenge it was good to drag them out and look through them again. I think I'll go put on some Loverboy or some Bon Jovi and see if I have any aqua-net to spike my hair with. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Neat! I graduated high school in 1984.

2:57 PM  
Blogger mike fairbanks said...

Speaking of Bon Jovi, be sure to see my challenge entry, if i decide to chance the public flogging...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Robert Mann said...

Great stuff...I have none of that at all any more...unless its still at my mom's. I must confess, I really don't recall much of the 80's...My coming of age was the decade before...that I remember more of....for some reason...must have worked to hard in the 80's or something.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home